Friday, July 8, 2011

Super Scientist ~ Changes

I had a few people ask about the Parent Letter that is included in the Super Scientist Pack.  It has "First Grade" in a couple of locations so I made it more generic to use across grade levels by just referencing Our Super Scientist Journal.  If there are any other changes that you would like, please let me know.  I don't mind at all.  Here is the more generic version that should work for multiple grades.

Click HERE for the download. Have a great night...
SMILES ~

6 comments:

  1. Sweet! Thanks so much. I can't wait to do this in the fall!

    Magnificent Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, Jill! Hope this version works out better for you. Let me know if you need any other changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a cute idea. I just read your "about me" on the side column and realized we are quite a like...I taught 3rd grade for 3 1/2 years, was a reading interventionist for a year and am now beginning my 2nd year of teaching 1st grade. I absolutely love it! Great blog!
    Allison
    www.room-mom101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you mind if I do a french version of your Super scientist ? I would leave all your credit...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't mind at all. This was not my original idea... I just tweeked it a little. I love that you can use it!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You !!!! My french student will love this !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...