Wednesday, October 5, 2011

How do you line up? ~ Freebie

At times it can be noisy and chaotic as we are transitioning and lining up.  I found a couple of line up chants and found that my students loved them.  They became bored with the same ones and some were just a little too long, so I sat down and wrote some of my own that are short and sweet, get them moving and quiet before we enter the hall.  I got tickled today how my kiddos just started one of these little chants as they were lining up and were quiet by the time I walked over to the door.  Too cute!!  So tonight I typed up my a few of the chants I wrote and thought I would share them with you here.


 I had to take out my iphone today and take a quick video of my students in line, saying one of their favorite chants.  Hope this gives you an idea of how quick they are and how they all really get into it!  Enjoy ~

12 comments:

  1. These are WAY cute! Can't wait to share these tomorrow. My kids will get a kick out of them! Thanks

    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! That was hilarious. TOO cute. Thanks.

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! These are much better than the tired ones I've been using. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to use these! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! My first grade teaching partner and I are excited to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found this on pintrest...I love it!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Jenny

    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! I grabbed your freebie because I want to try it!

    Terri Izatt
    merrykinderkapers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMW! That video is SO cute! My kids are going to love it!!! Thanks so much for posting these for FREE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The chants are adorable and boy do I need some help with lining up! Spring Fever is here and are they ever noisy! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much! I am turning over a new leaf this year....teaching Art K-5. My old tricks aren't working but I think these will get their attention. Truly a lifesaver....Thanks again :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved this, but had trouble hearing what came after the "Shimmy, Shimmy, Cocoa Pop." Could you please write the words that they were saying! So cute!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...