Thursday, July 14, 2011

Blog Mixer Linky - Join the Fun!

Even though I'm still working on my action research and finishing up a project for a presentation for my Understanding by Design Class - I couldn't help but take a break and head for the blogging world.  That's when I saw the Blog Mixer Linky party over at Yearn to Learn.  What a GREAT idea!  I also noticed that First Grade Blue Skies commented about my cute blog button- THANKS!  So I thought I would join in the fun.

1.  My New Kid blogger is Here We Go Loopty Loo - Mrs. Gray is a Kindergarten/First Grade Looping Teacher.  She has some fabulous ideas and just got blogging this summer. 

2. I recently found this first grade blog Frogtastic First Graders  ! Some great ideas and freebies there.

3.  I LOVE Suddenly...2nd Graders!  She recently posted about her behavior clip chart which has inspired me to transform my clip chart to fit my camping theme. 

4.  How do I choose with so many ADORABLE blog buttons out there?  Marvelous Multiagers has a cute button that is POLKA DOTS (another theme you can find in my classroom)!  

 

Always love finding new blogs and sharing ideas with teachers across grade levels.  Share your favorites and link up with Yearn to Learn

7 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for putting me on your list!! I love YOUR blog button! :)

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your super cute blog from the linky and am now your newest follower:) Would love it if you come visit me;)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun blog you have! :) love your header!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara - I just visited your blog and you have such great ideas. :) I now follow you as well. Thanks Lindsey...I just LOVE anything owls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and several others have inspired me to get into blogging about my job, too! I've begun a new blog at http://readingsthething.blogspot.com. Please come check me out! I'm a new follower here, as well!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As part of the link party I stopped by. I think that 1st grade is the most important year of teaching there is. If students can have a strong first grade year they will have the foundation they need to be successful in all of their subjects. Keep up the great blog.

    William Smith
    www.strengthtoteach@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Understanding by Design. I learned about it in my master's program. I have been using it since last year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...