Saturday, July 2, 2011

Smilemakers makes me SMILE!

SO ~ I just placed my annual order to smilemakers... lots of fun stuff but I just LOVE their stickers.  While I was shopping around I came across these:

Even though I have fallen a bit behind in the Math Work Stations book study, I loved the idea of the using the hundreds charts puzzles.  When I ran across these boards I was a little excited because it offers 6 different double sided puzzles that increase in difficulty. {I'm thinking DIFFERENTIATION} AND if you flip them over they all have a blank hundreds chart that you can use with dry erase markers for quick assesments or one-one practice.  It also comes with a guide for intervention strategies.  It is listed for Kindergarten and up.  Needless to say I added them to my order so I hope it was a good purchase.  Has anyone else seen or used these before?  I will let you know how it goes as I introduce them this fall. SMILES~

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...