Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Christmas in July - 1 Day ONLY!

Ho ho ho!  There's a Christmas in July sale going on over at TPT starting tomorrow, Wednesday, July 25th. I decided to get JOLLY and join the fun by having a sale at my TPT store tomorrow (one day only) also!

 This cute button was designed by the fabulous Babbling Abby!  

Click on the link below and check out all the awesome teacher bloggers that are having a sale too!





Please note that Teachers pay Teachers will be offline from 12:00am-8:00am EST for upgrades so please plan your shopping with that in mind.

Merry Christmas in July! 

5 comments:

  1. I am trying to buy some of your items but every time I click it goes to page saying that your page doesn't exist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on over to my blog and check out the award I nominated you for!

    Ms. W
    Hootin’ Around the Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the owl freebies. They are cute and I can use them this year since I am doing a forest/owl theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the owls! Yesterday I downloaded the owl rule cards. Is there anyway to change some of the rules to fit my classroom? Do you have blank ones to add rules to?
    I was planning an owl bulliton board but yours are much cuter! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! I just started following your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...