Monday, May 14, 2012

End of Year Student Gift

I have two and a half days left of school!  I am already feeling the tears coming on.  I know my students are ready to move on and I think I'm ready for summer but the last day is always bittersweet.  I get so attached to my students and I will miss each and everyone of them.  I decided to create a little gift bag for summer for my students.  It looks like this:


Inside you will find a water gun, a splash bomb, a diving stick, a crazy straw and a Hawaiian Punch Singles Packet. Here is what it looks like from the back:

 
I made some cute tags that say "Hope your summer is a SPLASH!"  I gave these away last year and the kids were excited!  If you would like the tags you can get your free copy here minus my name.


I would also like to thank everyone again for the nomination of One of the Most Fascinating Teacher Blogs of 2012.  I am thrilled, honored and so thankful to be a part of an awesome blog community.  Thanks in advance if you would like to vote for me.  Just click on the Vote for Me button at the top left hand of my blog.  Have a great week!

12 comments:

  1. Super cute!! I think my principal might freak if I gave my kids water "guns" seriously - they get sent home if they even bring a water gun to school(!)
    From one Nicole to another!
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great gifts! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious gift! Thanks so much for sharing! :)
    Lisa
    Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole - I know there are schools with that policy. We happen to be a rural school that during deer season have a Deer Hall of Fame with pictures of the kids with their guns and the deer they shot. The gifts are given to them on the last day of school and they take them home to play - they are not opened at school and go directly in their backpack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to give mine water guns - how fun! I love that your school has a Deer Hall of Fame - I've never heard of that! (I live in TX so hunting is huge here, too!) But my district is so strict! Booo!
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I just found your blog through Pinterest. This is such a cute idea. I'm having a linky party for end of the year gift ideas. Feel free to come by and check it out.

    Swimming into Second

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your adorable blog and became your newest follower!!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I'm your newest follower!

    ~Ashley~

    www.teacherstreasurechest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had seen this before school got out! I'm having so much fun blog hopping without feeling one ounce of guilt!!
    Jenny

    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the idea of these little goodie bags for the end of the year. I am file this away in my mind somewhere for sure! I am your newest follower!

    P.S. I love the owls!

    Olivia
    Liv to Teach

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the free printable tags! Very much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...